Participants must have health insurance coverage while attending the camp. Parents or guardians are responsible for all medical expenses incurred for participants in all camps and workshops (this includes filing claims with your primary insurance and paying remaining balances not covered by your insurance).
- Athletes and parents are expected to behave in an appropriate manner at all times while attending the Gridiron Showcase. We reserve the right to eject any student-athlete or parent who is acting in an inappropriate manner, being disruptive or disrespectful to any coaches and/or staff members, and violating showcase policies. No refunds will be given for those asked to leave the program because of these violations. Parents are responsible for picking up a participant who has been dismissed and for paying any costs incurred for transportation.
- Fighting is not allowed at any time during the event. Athletes caught fighting during the event will be subject to ejection without refund.
- Parents are not allowed to be on the field during the event at anytime. This area is restricted to the athletes, college coaches and staff. Any parent in violation of this policy will be escorted off of the field by an event staff member. Repeat offenders will be ejected from the event.
- Videos and Photographs of the athletes and the event are allowed, but must be taken outside the event area.
- We will have a paramedic on-site at all times as well as our team of CPR/AED and First Aid certified staff members. There will be a Hydration Station set up at the event for all event participants to stay hydrated and cool.
- If your son is injured during the event, and he cannot perform. We would like him to stay and be a part of the event. First aid treatment will be available to him. If his injury is serious, we will allow for the parent or legal guardian to come on to the field. We will also take precaution with a serious injury and may contact an ambulance for immediate assistance